8 Oct 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
evening all ! I hope everyone is happy
today it was TUDOR DAY at work and can I say that sweeping through school in a tudor-esque ballgown is an unmatched vibe
today it was TUDOR DAY at work and can I say that sweeping through school in a tudor-esque ballgown is an unmatched vibe
St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
8 Oct 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
3000?!Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!!![]()
![]()
Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed
![]()
|
|
8 Oct 2024, 20:34
Let's Chat!
Heyyy he said detailNovalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:253000?!Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!!![]()
![]()
Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed
![]()
You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible!
![]()
And! And! My mom just ordered me a comic because I have all a’s and b’s
8 Oct 2024, 20:40
Let's Chat!
Way to go!!!Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:34Heyyy he said detailNovalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:253000?!Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!!![]()
![]()
Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed
![]()
You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible!
![]()
XD I hope so to!! I have an a in that class, so If I do fail It shouldn’t bring me down to much
And! And! My mom just ordered me a comic because I have all a’s and b’s![]()
|
|
8 Oct 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!Novalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:40Way to go!!!Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:34Heyyy he said detailNovalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:253000?!Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!!![]()
![]()
Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed
![]()
You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible!
![]()
XD I hope so to!! I have an a in that class, so If I do fail It shouldn’t bring me down to much
And! And! My mom just ordered me a comic because I have all a’s and b’s![]()
![]()
8 Oct 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
LEENNNAAA
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
8 Oct 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
8 Oct 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
*manifests*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Oct 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!