Back 8198 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 17:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 15:22 Kim! Feeling any better?
Atm I'm doing okay, but we shall see how things go. I have ups and downs with this sickness >.<
How are you doing? I'll try and get out another post in the iNPC arrivals thread!
Better than nothing! ^^ Remember to stay hydrated and eat well! Water is your best friend! :)

And take your time with replies! I've still got a few to do of my own 😅

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Oliver! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie!! How are you?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good!
I tried making a mushroom risotto today, but it didn't turn out as tasty as I would've liked :'(

How are you?? :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!! <3 <3

Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600 :sweatingbullets: ) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiii everyone im sad :[ i just finished a game and im so sad and and and :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:06 Good morning everyone
CASSS

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
Back 8198 / 18141