Compliment the person above you!
I really like your name!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
Luhv your pfp, and you seem like a cool person!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I love doing anything with you! talking, rp, ghost hunting! hehe, they're all perfect anyway, but they're even more perfect with you! Thank you so much for being my friend, Ashie!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
A really amazing person, always sweet and a regular customer at my shop
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I really love your vibes, and you're one of my favourite people here!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are my Hufflepuf buddy, I love speak with you, you are funny and nice!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's eyes and I love how nice you are!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency! (OH MY GOD YOU GOT INSPIRED BY ME!? I'VE JUST NOTICED THAT'S SO COOL)
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Compliment the person above you!
I LOVE *YOUR* ENCY IT LOOKS SO GOOD
And your pfp is sooo pretty
And your pfp is sooo pretty
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |