7 Oct 2024, 21:03
Let's Chat!
Got four replies to do when I get home
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Oct 2024, 21:10
Let's Chat!
You got this, Em! I know I wouldn't
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
7 Oct 2024, 21:15
Let's Chat!
Cheers Kyra! 
I was wise to do my other ones yesterday before they piled up!

I was wise to do my other ones yesterday before they piled up!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Oct 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
*sighs heavily* Right now, my grades are at all time low...it's mildly scaring me
7 Oct 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
7 Oct 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
Hey Paige !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
7 Oct 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
I'm great and you ?
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |