Compliment the person above you!
I really like the meaning of your name and it has a nice ring to it.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You're really nice and I love your pfp! Can't wait for our rp!
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp, and you seem like a fun person!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Wow wow wow really good personality Ashie Sunshine with a personality where funny and fun are all in common 





| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Alli shines brighter than sunshine and she's really funny!!! 👁
👁
👁
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really sweet and I love your writing!
Compliment the person above you!
I really like your personality!!
You are not you when you are sane.