Back 8169 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yea, can't say it's ever been something I've enjoyed. I enjoy writing but no motivation to this morning but should be doing work stuff anyway......

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:38 With running either you hate it or love it lol

HEY Simon hey EM
EMILINE!

Can't say I enjoy running. Walking means I can take my time and soak up my surroundings ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh, didn't see the hello, sorries!

Hi hi Emmeline! hi hi all!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Try writing something completly different! I was trying to find stuff to write for my rps then i started writing about the Npc. I think im gonna call her 'Abbey Jacob'


Hey! :biggrin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
thats a good idea. Also, Simon my time online will be less cause i've got lots going on this year

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Not cool, but totally understandable! I'd rather you be on less than get burned out and leave all together :) I'm planning on getting caught up with my rp responses soon! I've been busy too - this whole going back full time at work has been a lot more than I anticipated. And I'm working even when I'm not working!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
oh, that much be irritating . Wanting a break then working when you get back home. Sending you motivation!

OOh, take your time dont worry!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I noticed Alliasta doesn't have any Gryffindor friends... Why?!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:23
Hi Elena!

Linda and Reyna have absolutely awesome coding, so putting that out there. And there are probably a bunch (i think) of others, who have amazing codes as well! <3
Hi Brookline ! I'll check it out tyy !!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:31
Elena Clark wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 14:27 hi everyone !!
i need a quick rec : i'm looking for someone to code my rp posts (yk to have a pretty layout and stuff) cuz i don't like mine and i love everyone's, so i browsed through some shops but i can't find one :sad:
do you guys have any recommendations ?
tyyy <3
I could probably make one for you if you'd like ? Bbcode is surprisingly easy, so just send me the references of what you want your ency to look like and I can whip one for you + a banner ! Would love it if you sent more info like which colors you'd prefer as well
I would love that !! But when i mean coding i'm talking about rp coding really, i like my ency the way it is
but i'd love a banner !! (i'm collecting them like pokemons T-) )

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
Back 8169 / 18141