5 Oct 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
Hi Elena!
Linda and Reyna have absolutely awesome coding, so putting that out there. And there are probably a bunch (i think) of others, who have amazing codes as well!![]()
5 Oct 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
I've always been jealous of a good rp thread code.
I haven't any.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
Me neither
Too complicated and fancy for my simple, messy ency let alone RPs
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Oct 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
I could probably make one for you if you'd like ? Bbcode is surprisingly easy, so just send me the references of what you want your ency to look like and I can whip one for you + a banner ! Would love it if you sent more info like which colors you'd prefer as wellElena Clark wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 14:27 hi everyone !!
i need a quick rec : i'm looking for someone to code my rp posts (yk to have a pretty layout and stuff) cuz i don't like mine and i love everyone's, so i browsed through some shops but i can't find one![]()
do you guys have any recommendations ?
tyyy![]()
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 5 Oct 2024, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
5 Oct 2024, 15:37
Let's Chat!
I don't even think I could complete a 5k run, ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 15:38
Let's Chat!
I could probably walk 5k, but I'd never run one
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Oct 2024, 15:39
Let's Chat!
I wish I had an ency code where I could put my banners.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |