Compliment the person above you! GAME

I like how you have one blue eye and one amber eye, it’s so cool.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like the meaning of your name and it has a nice ring to it.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really nice and I love your pfp! Can't wait for our rp!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are really nice, I really enjoy talking/ playing these games with you

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp, and you seem like a fun person!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Wow wow wow really good personality Ashie Sunshine with a personality where funny and fun are all in common 👁️👄👁️👌

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Alli shines brighter than sunshine and she's really funny!!! 👁👄👁

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really sweet and I love your writing!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your personality!! <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ur so cool and kind!!! <3 and awesomeeee :D

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.