How Well Known Are You On HiO?



/ HRUU?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
♾♾♾♾♾/10
I'M GOOD!! Relieved cuz the exams are over but the craziest exams are back in 1 or 2 months... WBU??
I'M GOOD!! Relieved cuz the exams are over but the craziest exams are back in 1 or 2 months... WBU??
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98654368543768435768435768453768547685437685376576536753485374653863565365465/10 I see a Lil' red!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 harsh brown
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98654368543768435768435768453768547685437685376576536753485374653863565365465/10 Have we met before?
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I see you around a lot!
I see you around a lot!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Nov !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |