Back 8151 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank so much @Eugenia Karageorgiadi and @Alliasta Holista, I doing fine right now and others are also ok thankfully. I just can't believe this happened to me today..

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 17:22
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 16:52
Reducio
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 16:44
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 16:43
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 16:41

stunning! ngl the chocolate makes me happy even if the noseless badly kind of weird i appreciate this
There's a reason it's noseless, because it's Voldemort! I also have lots of ai chocolates if you want! hehe
ikkk i want to eat ngl, i would be impressed if you can make Hermione

Here

Image posted by the member
oh my irene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 shes soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SCREAMING FROM HAPPYNESS AND THINKING ITS ADORRIBLE
<3 <3 :cute: :cute:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
now im hungry ngl

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 17:28 Thank so much @Eugenia Karageorgiadi and @Alliasta Holista, I doing fine right now and others are also ok thankfully. I just can't believe this happened to me today..
I am so glad you are okay. It would be scary if I were in such a situation. I'm happy if my words can comfort you!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 17:50
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 17:28 Thank so much @Eugenia Karageorgiadi and @Alliasta Holista, I doing fine right now and others are also ok thankfully. I just can't believe this happened to me today..
I am so glad you are okay. It would be scary if I were in such a situation. I'm happy if my words can comfort you!
Thanks again <3
Btw your choco voldy and hermione looks great tbh, made me crave chocolate :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Amazing, I have been keeping an eye on the news since that will likely be covered. My thoughts with you. Crazy that there was the Thailand one and now this one.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Better than chocolate is cotton candy... and better yet, both together!

Image posted by the member

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s my day off so I will finally try being productive with replies 😎 Wish me luck

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 18:26 It’s my day off so I will finally try being productive with replies 😎 Wish me luck
Here is your good luck dog!

Image posted by the member

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 18:26 It’s my day off so I will finally try being productive with replies 😎 Wish me luck
Yes!! You can do it! :wow: :wow: :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8151 / 18141