How Well Known Are You On HiO?
926392628368262/10 Hi my Bestie how are you?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
91839284829438492482848284929482939294929/10 As always, I'm very tired and exhausted, my dear. How about you?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hey Violet
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you once or twice perhaps?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I don't really know dear
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I saw you once and I think you are nice! But we didn't have talk If you want maybe we can!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
695498547685427685427654267532678354635335648669/10 I miss you too Alli!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
/10 HEY ASH!! "I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"