Back 8117 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Not another one...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
why is everyone in this god forsaken chat so obsessed with chaos , HELP ME OUT !!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! I might have been offering to come help defend him against Colin in a duel!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
so sorry cass :whistling: , ill forever be in your debt - anything you wish will be granted

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmm, chaos.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Chaos lovers will love what I have in mind for Summer next year with Casey's lore :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
If Colin, Prat or Cass around chaos is sure to follow or a fire .-. True Slytherins only if something’s a flame

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
I can also put out fire by fire.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
oh my god. i just realized how many slytherins there were

emily, you and i are the only ones that aren't a viper !!
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 1 Oct 2024, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:59 why is everyone in this god forsaken chat so obsessed with chaos , HELP ME OUT !!
Ride the chaos, mate! It's the only way to stay alive!

OWOOOOOO!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8117 / 18141