1 Oct 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:29I thought we're in one!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:25 Na-night Kieth!
Your legs are longer than mine, Colin!
Also... Is it bad that I want to see a thread where Em (maybe Ava too) finds Colin chasing squirrels in the forest?![]()
And! ... grow longer legs!
Night Keith!
Get to it then, long legs!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
sanguis is currently trying to prevent a fellow first year away from becoming grindylow lunch, how is everybody doing in this fine night (sarcastic)
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
1 Oct 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Strong work mate!Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:39 sanguis is currently trying to prevent a fellow first year away from becoming grindylow lunch, how is everybody doing in this fine night (sarcastic)
I'll get the popcorn!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
We should them in for science.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
1 Oct 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
*gets out notebook*
Yes! Let us observe the ickle firstie as he attempts a water rescue in grindylow infested waters!
Want some popcorn?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
please don't. sanguis might start a duel with his upperclassmen out of anger
on the other hand, go for it champ waves my hand around vaguely
on the other hand, go for it champ waves my hand around vaguely
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
1 Oct 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Hmm. A duel!? *smirks* How delightful! *checks to see how many lumoses Colin can take before falling asleep on the piste*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Did someone say duel
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Oct 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
so it's gang up on sanguis hour, I see, I see.......
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
1 Oct 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Sure Noah, hand that popcorn here.
Sanguinius can duel Colin.
Sanguinius can duel Colin.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
