Back 8115 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Must. Pet. Squirrels.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Do not pet the squirrels! Squirrels = bad!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
teehee heehehehhehe


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll make them my friends! 🐿️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Must.

Hunt.

Squirrels!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Let me pet them first!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Well! Run faster Em!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
guys writiers block is real

life too much ong

anyway I'ma head to bed, night guys <3


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Kieth! 💛

Your legs are longer than mine, Colin!

Also... Is it bad that I want to see a thread where Em (maybe Ava too) finds Colin chasing squirrels in the forest? :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:25 Na-night Kieth! 💛

Your legs are longer than mine, Colin!

Also... Is it bad that I want to see a thread where Em (maybe Ava too) finds Colin chasing squirrels in the forest? :roll:
I thought we're in one!

And! ... grow longer legs!

Night Keith!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8115 / 18141