Back 8116 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:25 Na-night Kieth! 💛

Your legs are longer than mine, Colin!

Also... Is it bad that I want to see a thread where Em (maybe Ava too) finds Colin chasing squirrels in the forest? :roll:
I thought we're in one!

And! ... grow longer legs!

Night Keith!
:LOL:

Get to it then, long legs!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
sanguis is currently trying to prevent a fellow first year away from becoming grindylow lunch, how is everybody doing in this fine night (sarcastic)

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:39 sanguis is currently trying to prevent a fellow first year away from becoming grindylow lunch, how is everybody doing in this fine night (sarcastic)
Strong work mate!

I'll get the popcorn!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
We should them in for science.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 03:42 We should them in for science.
*gets out notebook*

Yes! Let us observe the ickle firstie as he attempts a water rescue in grindylow infested waters!

Want some popcorn?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
please don't. sanguis might start a duel with his upperclassmen out of anger

on the other hand, go for it champ waves my hand around vaguely

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm. A duel!? *smirks* How delightful! *checks to see how many lumoses Colin can take before falling asleep on the piste*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Did someone say duel 👀

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
so it's gang up on sanguis hour, I see, I see.......

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure Noah, hand that popcorn here.

Sanguinius can duel Colin.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
Back 8116 / 18141