30 Sep 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Sep 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Surviving. You? | kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1 Oct 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
1 Oct 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
Congrats on becoming Prefect Sage!
I accept my defeat graciously
I accept my defeat graciously
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
thanks!!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:09 Congrats on becoming Prefect Sage!
I accept my defeat graciously![]()
how are you doing?
1 Oct 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just about to put up a notice for the Literature Club. It's been a whileSage Willows wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:29thanks!!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 00:09 Congrats on becoming Prefect Sage!
I accept my defeat graciously![]()
how are you doing?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone