Back 8103 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 03:49 felt. having a cat stampede around your keyboard while on a writing grind is NOT for the weak
i miss my cat :[ im still upset i wont be able to see him until the end of the november D:

on the bright side i got. one more reply done >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
HELP ?? where did you hold him hostage ????/

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
nah im just in uni some states away lol he's fine (and causing SO MUCH CHAOS for my poor mama)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
just got back from japan-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 03:31 i got..... one reply out.......... i have like 2345432 more...................... im so tired :[
But they were so good! :wow:

I've got 3 replies (I think?) and a solo left ^^ Man, people are quick sometimes :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
An Em! Hello! Man my list is pretty long but hey I'm on holiday so I have an excuse haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 10:03 An Em! Hello! Man my list is pretty long but hey I'm on holiday so I have an excuse haha
A Cass! And a Prefect no less! ^^

I've been trying to keep up with mine since there's so many ongoing. I think once the Autumn Ball comes around I'll be able to end a couple :) And then more will take their place :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Got a starter out!! :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna spend the next lecture time thinking up ideas for replies :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I shall work on Slytherin table shenannigans.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8103 / 18141