30 Sep 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
Which thread darling?Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 00:19 Gotta get a starter done (kinda excited for this thread actually)
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
30 Sep 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
@Ava Winchect Woohoo Ava!!
@Eugenia Karageorgiadi A new one! Somewhat of a "side quest" to Emi's lore
@Eugenia Karageorgiadi A new one! Somewhat of a "side quest" to Emi's lore
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Sep 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
Welcome to the site Zelda! I'm doing good today, just got back from a swimZelda Fox wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 23:44 Hooray for WiFi! I'm good, about to have a very late dinner. How's everyone else??
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
30 Sep 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
30 Sep 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Thank you!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
30 Sep 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
30 Sep 2024, 03:31
Let's Chat!
i got..... one reply out.......... i have like 2345432 more...................... im so tired :[
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
30 Sep 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
felt. having a cat stampede around your keyboard while on a writing grind is NOT for the weak
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |