Back 8102 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 00:19 Gotta get a starter done (kinda excited for this thread actually :biggrin: )
Which thread darling?

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
1 of 11 replies done!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
@Ava Winchect Woohoo Ava!!

@Eugenia Karageorgiadi A new one! Somewhat of a "side quest" to Emi's lore ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Zelda Fox wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 23:44 Hooray for WiFi! I'm good, about to have a very late dinner. How's everyone else??
Welcome to the site Zelda! I'm doing good today, just got back from a swim

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
congrats on prefect, Cass!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! <3

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
i got..... one reply out.......... i have like 2345432 more...................... im so tired :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
felt. having a cat stampede around your keyboard while on a writing grind is NOT for the weak

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
Back 8102 / 18141