Back 8101 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 22:13 BAIII!!!
hiiiiiiiii my dearrr <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Back from rehearsal, now to do some replies :laugh:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
It took me an hour to do a mountain of dishes...

Hopefully I'll squeeze a few replies in before I turn in for the night! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello, hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
SAGE! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I have mostly entrances & starters to do. Hoping to get most if not all done tonight XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone ever add a word or two to a sentence they wrote and suddenly they think they're a literary genius? because that just happened to me :sweatingbullets:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 23:58 does anyone ever add a word or two to a sentence they wrote and suddenly they think they're a literary genius? because that just happened to me :sweatingbullets:
Me all the time! Especially when I find a synonym for a word I use constantly :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, just finished a 2000 word solo, which will have more posts in the future. I’m so tired, I’m going to bed. How did I write so much in an hour and a half?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta get a starter done (kinda excited for this thread actually :biggrin: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8101 / 18141