How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10000/10 BESTIE HOW ARE YOU

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000/10 GREAT, HOW'RE YOU?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000000000000/10 IM ALSO GREAT
js posted my rpg requesttt and updated my thread post on my encyyy

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 LENA

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6546852476852478653476852476854765323476569/10 AMIGO!!! :fire: :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9037382673927392/10 Heyo! Ashie I miss you again

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7,5/10 I’ve seen you around a lot, i think I’ve talked to you?

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I saw you a lot too and yeah I guess... Also I love your personalty

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 dont realy see you around but your nice!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 sorry my dear

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones