Back 8095 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Time to do some uni work, replies and... You guessed it... Start another thread 8)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
EM hey! How is uni?

Im finally caught up with all my replies! :cryhappy:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?

Im finally caught up with all my replies! :cryhappy:
Emiline! Woohoo for you! :biggrin: Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today ;)

Uni's not too bad (for now :lol: ) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?

Im finally caught up with all my replies! :cryhappy:
Emiline! Woohoo for you! :biggrin: Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today ;)

Uni's not too bad (for now :lol: ) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up :sweatingbullets:

Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!

Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?

Im finally caught up with all my replies! :cryhappy:
Emiline! Woohoo for you! :biggrin: Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today ;)

Uni's not too bad (for now :lol: ) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up :sweatingbullets:

Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!

Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it is :cry2: )

Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?

Im finally caught up with all my replies! :cryhappy:
Emiline! Woohoo for you! :biggrin: Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today ;)

Uni's not too bad (for now :lol: ) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up :sweatingbullets:

Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!

Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it is :cry2: )

Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries. :)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?

Im finally caught up with all my replies! :cryhappy:
Emiline! Woohoo for you! :biggrin: Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today ;)

Uni's not too bad (for now :lol: ) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up :sweatingbullets:

Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!

Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it is :cry2: )

Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries. :)
*le grand gasp*

Emiline, you sneaky shoe! :fear:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51 Emiline! Woohoo for you! :biggrin: Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today ;)
Uni's not too bad (for now :lol: ) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up :sweatingbullets:
Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it is :cry2: )
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries. :)
*le grand gasp*
Emiline, you sneaky shoe! :fear:

Yep, You know . But im going to make her cry, and if she gets caught she might not get a detention or get a lighter punishment. But Emiline will be fine.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8095 / 18141