Back 8090 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

EM. im working on our reply now! <3
@Emily Shephard

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 18:02 EM. im working on our reply now! <3
@Emily Shephard
Woohoo! Looking forward to it! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry it isn't my best post,

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:32
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:23 Scoutie!!! How's you? <3
hi boo!!! <3 honestly i feel like i have been hit with multiple giant vehicles LOL my community service day yesterday knocked me OUT im exhausted :[ i want to get some replies in today at least ive been putting them off too long D:

how r u? <3
Awwwk sounds like you need a wee kip. I needed plenty of them over the last week :lol:

Feeling a bit better emotionally. Still trying to haggle for my student loan (which is becoming tiresome honestly) and I've got a pretty big appointment in a week's time so I've been anxious over that. But I'm trying to remain calm and grounded whilst I crack on with replies <3 <3 <3
ughhh i hope u get ur loans and stuff figured out :[ think happy thoughts! like how exciting itll be for zyair and emily to meet >:) or for casey and scout to begrudgingly get along!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 19:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:32
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:23 Scoutie!!! How's you? <3
hi boo!!! <3 honestly i feel like i have been hit with multiple giant vehicles LOL my community service day yesterday knocked me OUT im exhausted :[ i want to get some replies in today at least ive been putting them off too long D:

how r u? <3
Awwwk sounds like you need a wee kip. I needed plenty of them over the last week :lol:

Feeling a bit better emotionally. Still trying to haggle for my student loan (which is becoming tiresome honestly) and I've got a pretty big appointment in a week's time so I've been anxious over that. But I'm trying to remain calm and grounded whilst I crack on with replies <3 <3 <3
ughhh i hope u get ur loans and stuff figured out :[ think happy thoughts! like how exciting itll be for zyair and emily to meet >:) or for casey and scout to begrudgingly get along!!!
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! In bottles, all in a row... Sorry, I'll stop :LOL:

Speaking of happy thoughts, looking forward to more Scoutie and Emi and similar content!!! <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Tracey!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 19:31
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 19:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:32
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:23 Scoutie!!! How's you? <3
hi boo!!! <3 honestly i feel like i have been hit with multiple giant vehicles LOL my community service day yesterday knocked me OUT im exhausted :[ i want to get some replies in today at least ive been putting them off too long D:

how r u? <3
Awwwk sounds like you need a wee kip. I needed plenty of them over the last week :lol:

Feeling a bit better emotionally. Still trying to haggle for my student loan (which is becoming tiresome honestly) and I've got a pretty big appointment in a week's time so I've been anxious over that. But I'm trying to remain calm and grounded whilst I crack on with replies <3 <3 <3
ughhh i hope u get ur loans and stuff figured out :[ think happy thoughts! like how exciting itll be for zyair and emily to meet >:) or for casey and scout to begrudgingly get along!!!
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! In bottles, all in a row... Sorry, I'll stop :LOL:

Speaking of happy thoughts, looking forward to more Scoutie and Emi and similar content!!! <3 <3
yes me too!!! im hoping that the ball will pull me out of this slump D: im sooo excited for everything to come and maybe the excitement will make me want to write more!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 21:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 19:31
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 19:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:32
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Sep 2024, 17:27

hi boo!!! <3 honestly i feel like i have been hit with multiple giant vehicles LOL my community service day yesterday knocked me OUT im exhausted :[ i want to get some replies in today at least ive been putting them off too long D:

how r u? <3
Awwwk sounds like you need a wee kip. I needed plenty of them over the last week :lol:

Feeling a bit better emotionally. Still trying to haggle for my student loan (which is becoming tiresome honestly) and I've got a pretty big appointment in a week's time so I've been anxious over that. But I'm trying to remain calm and grounded whilst I crack on with replies <3 <3 <3
ughhh i hope u get ur loans and stuff figured out :[ think happy thoughts! like how exciting itll be for zyair and emily to meet >:) or for casey and scout to begrudgingly get along!!!
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! In bottles, all in a row... Sorry, I'll stop :LOL:

Speaking of happy thoughts, looking forward to more Scoutie and Emi and similar content!!! <3 <3
yes me too!!! im hoping that the ball will pull me out of this slump D: im sooo excited for everything to come and maybe the excitement will make me want to write more!!!

YAHOO!

I know you've got your fair share of replies already but me being me, I already kinda know what I wanna say for my next few replies in the threads we have together :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8090 / 18141