Back 8086 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@
You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to read 👍

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@
You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to read 👍
cassette tape!! how are you?? :D

mind hopping on discord for a sec?

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:41
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@
You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to read 👍
cassette tape!! how are you?? :D

mind hopping on discord for a sec?
I'm doing good! Just dropped my cat off at the cattery in preparation for my holiday and I miss her already 😔

And of course! Just ping me where you want me

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna crack on with solos after I've had a shower 👍

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:48
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:41
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@
You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to read 👍
cassette tape!! how are you?? :D

mind hopping on discord for a sec?
I'm doing good! Just dropped my cat off at the cattery in preparation for my holiday and I miss her already 😔

And of course! Just ping me where you want me
awww kittyyy

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@
You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to read 👍
Oh! Thank you. >///<

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally! I got a solo finished!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8086 / 18141