27 Sep 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to readEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
cassette tape!! how are you??Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to readEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@![]()
mind hopping on discord for a sec?
"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."
-Raiden Mei
iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
27 Sep 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Just dropped my cat off at the cattery in preparation for my holiday and I miss her alreadyKiana Nakamura wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:41cassette tape!! how are you??Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to readEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@![]()
mind hopping on discord for a sec?

And of course! Just ping me where you want me
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Gonna crack on with solos after I've had a shower
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
awww kittyyyCass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:48I'm doing good! Just dropped my cat off at the cattery in preparation for my holiday and I miss her alreadyKiana Nakamura wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:41cassette tape!! how are you??Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to readEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@![]()
mind hopping on discord for a sec?
And of course! Just ping me where you want me
"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."
-Raiden Mei
iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
28 Sep 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
28 Sep 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
Oh! Thank you. >///<Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:37You got this though! When they are done they are going to be amazing and your solos are always so fun to readEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 22:27 Why did you guys have to remind me that I have solos to finish?! @_@![]()
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
28 Sep 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
Finally! I got a solo finished!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone