Back 8084 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm drowning in my schoolwork :sweatingbullets:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too! And replies :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Dont worry Em, i cant think of anything to write. one less reply for you to worry about. :) <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 19:05 Dont worry Em, i cant think of anything to write. one less reply for you to worry about. :) <3
Emiline!

I think I'll be a lot happier when I get these solos taken care of. I've already spent so much time just sitting on them with no ideas in mind :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
haha, im writing one of my solos too!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Bought myself a gryffindor scarf today! really proud of it <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I made a cool thing.
Image posted by the member

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Just spent the last hour and a half trying to throw and catch a juggling club over my shoulder in a fancy way.

Now my neck hurts :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 20:48 Just spent the last hour and a half trying to throw and catch a juggling club over my shoulder in a fancy way.

Now my neck hurts :LOL:
Omg. The banner took me like, 10 mins and I thought it was tiring. This is DEDICATION.

Good night peeps

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8084 / 18141