How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 why would you escape from them? aston's awesome!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
96895476854236754276524673521463564254354639585635436352/10
dO i KnOw YoU??
JK WASSUP LITTLE RED!!!
dO i KnOw YoU??
JK WASSUP LITTLE RED!!! You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!!!
One of Hio's best!
One of Hio's best!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I know you and you're pretty cool!!!9/10 Just take your time!! I've not been very active here for a while asw
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10, I meet you so often that I can only notice your optimism and your kindness!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 It's Aëlys!!! You're always sweet to people!!
You are not you when you are sane.