Back 8078 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Erin Richard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:33
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:28 Ohh welcome Erin!! The mentorship program is really helpful and great :lol:
Glad to hear, i was a bit nervous applying for it tbh :sweatingbullets: even though i didn't really have a reason to be lol
Ahh no need to worry :] mentors are really just there to help make joining the site as easy for you as possible. Answer any questions, etc.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
heads up, Erin- if you and that family member might share an IP address, PLEASE reach out to a staff member and let them know of the connection so they won't think you're a multi

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:36 as a mentor I can confirm that we are awesome
Now that's what i call self-promotion :lol:
But i'm looking forward to it, hopefully someone will take me on :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:42 heads up, Erin- if you and that family member might share an IP address, PLEASE reach out to a staff member and let them know of the connection so they won't think you're a multi
I already did, sent an owl to one of the head of house team members, but i'm still worried that i'll be accused of multi-accounting tbh :sad: i hope i explained it well enough to them lol
OOC Let's Chat!
if you owled them, it should be fine!
also reminder not to double post!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:26 I might apply to be a mentor in the next few days :thinking:
You would be so good at that!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:26 I might apply to be a mentor in the next few days :thinking:
You would be so good at that!
:blush:

I'd do my best! Honestly, I'd be worried about accidentally giving out wrong information even if I didn't mean to, or something like that :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Erin Richard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:40
Reducio
Aston Beckett wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:35
Erin Richard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:32
Aston Beckett wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:26 Yeah I think I saw you getting into the mentorship program, very nice :]
Yeah, i'm just looking for someone to hold my hand and help me through the newbie and adjustment phase :)

Yeah ofc, I didn't formally have one but I did have an IRL friend on site that I asked a lot of questions to, it's super helpful to have a mentor, makes early times on site a lot easier!
Oh wow lucky you xD one of my family members caught wind of the site and wants to join now too, and i have to help them through it even though i barely know anything myself :lol:
We'll see how that goes haha

But tbh everything is well structured here from what i've seen, so once get into it and finally let go of my nervousness about the rps, it should become a whole lot easier, especially when someone is holding my hand:cute:
[/quote]
oh nice nice, yeah it can totally be intimidating at times but it's super cool! I love the sport systems so much, and there's plenty of threads just for first years, like the first year entrance thread

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to the site Erin!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:26 I might apply to be a mentor in the next few days :thinking:
i was a mentor for a while... i miss being one :[ *sobs*

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
Back 8078 / 18141