Back 8076 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Erin! A new lion I see, welcome!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
*melts into chat*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
bruh i think i managed to fall sleep for 13 hrs. i feel so out of it

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 23:42 Hello Erin! A new lion I see, welcome!
Thank you thank you for the nice welcome! :D
Although i have seen you around here a couple of times already xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I think I saw you getting into the mentorship program, very nice :]

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
I might apply to be a mentor in the next few days :thinking:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 00:26 I might apply to be a mentor in the next few days :thinking:
:0 really??? yayyyy

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8076 / 18141