Back 8072 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey everyone! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
heyhoo0 :)
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing??

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
i am very ready for the weekend


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
same!!! I got two concerts over the weekend! And no school tomorrow! :biggrin:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
how fun!

I have Homecoming this weekend. I've never went to a school dance before


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:45
Novalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:31
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
I tell myself that I will finish it someday lol
wish i had that mindset xD
but i somehow feel like i should finish it first before i do anything else lol
As long as it doesn't stress you out too much, it should be fine ^^

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah!! :D

Ohh hope you have fun there!! Our's this weakened to, but I'm not going. Don't really like dancing and those kinds of things either :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I never went to my secondary school leaving formal. Too expensive (yep, we had to buy tickets to attend our own leaving party) and not worth the small scale experience it really was.

Instead I just chilled with a few good friends, free of charge :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8072 / 18141