How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 why would you escape from them? aston's awesome!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 haha thanks Alex!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 sup?

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
96895476854236754276524673521463564254354639585635436352/10
dO i KnOw YoU?? :clown: JK WASSUP LITTLE RED!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I’m sorry, I’ll reply soon!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!!!

One of Hio's best! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 legend

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 12:27 6/10 I’m sorry, I’ll reply soon!
9/10 Just take your time!! I've not been very active here for a while asw :cheers:
7/10 I know you and you're pretty cool!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10, I meet you so often that I can only notice your optimism and your kindness!

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 It's Aëlys!!! You're always sweet to people!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.