Back 8066 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:22 How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks great
Doing well, relaxing and listening to music. Did my replies and will most likely try to catch some sleep since it is 12:30am here. Normally I wouldn't go to bed this soon but I stayed awake most of the nights before and it is kinda catching up to me. What about you?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:36
Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:22 How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks great
Doing well, relaxing and listening to music. Did my replies and will most likely try to catch some sleep since it is 12:30am here. Normally I wouldn't go to bed this soon but I stayed awake most of the nights before and it is kinda catching up to me. What about you?
oh wow, yeah get some sleep dude, I have a reply to do but no motivation :( maybe it's cause all my school work needs to be finished this week. At least I managed to get all my other ones done, especially the duel I'm modding, I love the sports on site so much

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:44
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:36
Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:22 How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks great
Doing well, relaxing and listening to music. Did my replies and will most likely try to catch some sleep since it is 12:30am here. Normally I wouldn't go to bed this soon but I stayed awake most of the nights before and it is kinda catching up to me. What about you?
oh wow, yeah get some sleep dude, I have a reply to do but no motivation :( maybe it's cause all my school work needs to be finished this week. At least I managed to get all my other ones done, especially the duel I'm modding, I love the sports on site so much
Gotta get into a sport here as well XD. Maybe wait for motivation and see if it takes a bit to show up? Anyways good luck on that (and with the school work), I'll go get some rest XD.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Eric!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
My list of replies is staring at me but I also have some schoolwork to do today haha. And got a few ball planning things to do so might take a bit of a while if you are waiting on a reply from me sorry. I do have a list though and will do my best to churn a few out before I take off on holiday

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I've uni work to do but I'm putting it off out of spite now after they screwed my finances :disgusted:

Slowly but surely trying to get my solos finished and a thread started :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:53 My list of replies is staring at me but I also have some schoolwork to do today haha. And got a few ball planning things to do so might take a bit of a while if you are waiting on a reply from me sorry. I do have a list though and will do my best to churn a few out before I take off on holiday
Bring on the extra chaos!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*eagerly awaits Ball chaos* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Woo! 6,200ish words later - the vampire ball is DONE

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
yay, Simon!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8066 / 18141