25 Sep 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
25 Sep 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Good morning and hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
25 Sep 2024, 21:50
Let's Chat!
Hello Cass!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Sep 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
gl have funnnnAva Winchect wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 20:55 Woo, after cross country practice we’re going to have ice cream and hang out, which should be fun! Just have to survive practice first…
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Sep 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
An Eric! Hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
25 Sep 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
25 Sep 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
Morning Aston! And yes I am being summoned here Cass XD.
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Sep 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Good evening!
|
|
25 Sep 2024, 22:22
Let's Chat!