25 Sep 2024, 22:36
Let's Chat!
Doing well, relaxing and listening to music. Did my replies and will most likely try to catch some sleep since it is 12:30am here. Normally I wouldn't go to bed this soon but I stayed awake most of the nights before and it is kinda catching up to me. What about you?Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:22 How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks great
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Sep 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
oh wow, yeah get some sleep dude, I have a reply to do but no motivationEric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:36Doing well, relaxing and listening to music. Did my replies and will most likely try to catch some sleep since it is 12:30am here. Normally I wouldn't go to bed this soon but I stayed awake most of the nights before and it is kinda catching up to me. What about you?Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:22 How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks great
25 Sep 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Gotta get into a sport here as well XD. Maybe wait for motivation and see if it takes a bit to show up? Anyways good luck on that (and with the school work), I'll go get some rest XD.Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:44oh wow, yeah get some sleep dude, I have a reply to do but no motivationEric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:36Doing well, relaxing and listening to music. Did my replies and will most likely try to catch some sleep since it is 12:30am here. Normally I wouldn't go to bed this soon but I stayed awake most of the nights before and it is kinda catching up to me. What about you?Aston Beckett wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:22 How are you guys doing Eric and Novalie? btw i don't think i said this before but nice pfp Novalie, looks greatmaybe it's cause all my school work needs to be finished this week. At least I managed to get all my other ones done, especially the duel I'm modding, I love the sports on site so much
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
25 Sep 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
25 Sep 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
My list of replies is staring at me but I also have some schoolwork to do today haha. And got a few ball planning things to do so might take a bit of a while if you are waiting on a reply from me sorry. I do have a list though and will do my best to churn a few out before I take off on holiday
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
25 Sep 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
I've uni work to do but I'm putting it off out of spite now after they screwed my finances
Slowly but surely trying to get my solos finished and a thread started
Slowly but surely trying to get my solos finished and a thread started
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Sep 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Bring on the extra chaos!!Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 22:53 My list of replies is staring at me but I also have some schoolwork to do today haha. And got a few ball planning things to do so might take a bit of a while if you are waiting on a reply from me sorry. I do have a list though and will do my best to churn a few out before I take off on holiday
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Sep 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
*eagerly awaits Ball chaos*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Sep 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Woo! 6,200ish words later - the vampire ball is DONE
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Sep 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!