25 Sep 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
yea lol ill just make a cute graphic and be done with it >:) will u be my first customer emi?Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:50Scoutie!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:39 aww emi im glad ur feeling better![]()
i remember drafting a code for a shop ages and ages and ages ago but that was with nara iirc so its lost to time lol![]()
![]()
I never bother with coding no matter what is is. Quote boxes are enough confusion for me as it is![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Sep 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
25 Sep 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
THANK YOU I APPRECIATE IT and you're prettyScout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:56oh wowww ur shop is so pretty ;o and so r ur bannersHaven Bohannon wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:50 Do it do it do it
I just opened mine so if you need any help let me knoooow![]()
25 Sep 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
Of course!!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:53yea lol ill just make a cute graphic and be done with it >:) will u be my first customer emi?Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:50Scoutie!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:39 aww emi im glad ur feeling better![]()
i remember drafting a code for a shop ages and ages and ages ago but that was with nara iirc so its lost to time lol![]()
![]()
I never bother with coding no matter what is is. Quote boxes are enough confusion for me as it is![]()
![]()
In return, we'll do another 1000000 threads together!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Sep 2024, 19:50
Let's Chat!
25 Sep 2024, 20:11
Let's Chat!
i think its the timezones D:Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 19:40 @Emily shephard
Do you sleep . I swear you are always online
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Sep 2024, 20:22
Let's Chat!
Hehehe well...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 20:11i think its the timezones D:Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 19:40 @Emily shephard
Do you sleep . I swear you are always online
I didn't really sleep much last night. I went to bed late but couldn't get settled so I just stayed up through until the morning. I guess I'm in a bit of a slump at the minute.
But being on here is helping me to tune out and take a breather for myself
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone