Back 8063 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Do it do it do it
I just opened mine so if you need any help let me knoooow


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:50 Do it do it do it
I just opened mine so if you need any help let me knoooow
oh wowww ur shop is so pretty ;o and so r ur banners <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening :) How was everyone's day?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:22 Evening :) How was everyone's day?
It was good! Tomorrow is my last exam!
How was yours?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:26
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:22 Evening :) How was everyone's day?
It was good! Tomorrow is my last exam!
How was yours?
It was good as well. Had a friend stay over these days so had fun overall. And now I am just relaxing lol. Chill evening. Good luck tomorrow btw!

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I miss writing so if someone wants a poem (or a banner or poster :lol: ), my shop is open :)

On another note, after being tearful most of today, I'm in slightly better form after seeing my buddy from my French degree. Absolutely missed each other. We got a bar of chocolate to share between us and it was like no time had passed <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
aww emi im glad ur feeling better <3 <3

i remember drafting a code for a shop ages and ages and ages ago but that was with nara iirc so its lost to time lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:39 aww emi im glad ur feeling better <3 <3

i remember drafting a code for a shop ages and ages and ages ago but that was with nara iirc so its lost to time lol
Scoutie!!! <3 <3 <3

I never bother with coding no matter what is is. Quote boxes are enough confusion for me as it is :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:29
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:26
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:22 Evening :) How was everyone's day?
It was good! Tomorrow is my last exam!
How was yours?
It was good as well. Had a friend stay over these days so had fun overall. And now I am just relaxing lol. Chill evening. Good luck tomorrow btw!
Ooo that must have been really fun and thank you very much, I hope it goes really well :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8063 / 18141