Back 8053 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:45
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:36 Evening Cass! :wave:
Em! Your new profile picture looks lovely
D'aww thank you! Thought I'd make it a bit sharper ^^
It's so bright! Very shiny and hufflepuff looking

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:45
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:36 Evening Cass! :wave:
Em! Your new profile picture looks lovely
D'aww thank you! Thought I'd make it a bit sharper ^^
It's so bright! Very shiny and hufflepuff looking
Tee hee!

Did you see the banner for Acacia? (It might've gotten lost in the chat somewhere so don't worry if you haven't :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Just popping in to say hi! Also, Em, the pfp looks awesome!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:49
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:45
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:36 Evening Cass! :wave:
Em! Your new profile picture looks lovely
D'aww thank you! Thought I'd make it a bit sharper ^^
It's so bright! Very shiny and hufflepuff looking
Tee hee!

Did you see the banner for Acacia? (It might've gotten lost in the chat somewhere so don't worry if you haven't :lol: )
I haven't but Aston just showed me! It looks wonderful, thank you so much!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:49
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:45
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 00:43

Em! Your new profile picture looks lovely
D'aww thank you! Thought I'd make it a bit sharper ^^
It's so bright! Very shiny and hufflepuff looking
Tee hee!

Did you see the banner for Acacia? (It might've gotten lost in the chat somewhere so don't worry if you haven't :lol: )
I haven't but Aston just showed me! It looks wonderful, thank you so much!
So glad you like it! It's all yours!

And thanks @Eugenia Karageorgiadi! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay, I’m going to bed, don’t quote this post or ping me in Let’s chat anymore for now!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Euge!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-Night Eugenia!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Back 8053 / 18141