Back 8051 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)
Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excited :LOL:

Brain's got a couple of back-up plans :biggrin: A Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:42 Hey everyone!!
Morning Oliver! How's your day?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)
Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excited :LOL:

Brain's got a couple of back-up plans :biggrin: A Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)
Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excited :LOL:

Brain's got a couple of back-up plans :biggrin: A Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;o
Yeah! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:52
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:42 Hey everyone!!
Morning Oliver! How's your day?
Evening for me haha but Im good! At rehearsal TnT very bored as Im not in one scene lol

You?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Niiice!

Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already :LOL: Means I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting ;)
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)
Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excited :LOL:

Brain's got a couple of back-up plans :biggrin: A Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;o
I'm totally on board! Sounds real fun, maybe fall ball? Ariam has basically no plans right now, I promised Cass an Acacia & Ariam thread in fall ball with no details yet

Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:56
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:52
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:42 Hey everyone!!
Morning Oliver! How's your day?
Evening for me haha but Im good! At rehearsal TnT very bored as Im not in one scene lol

You?
Oh neat! What are you rehearsing? I'm in history class with no work to do, got my stuff done early so I'm just chilling

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
Back 8051 / 18141