24 Sep 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Sep 2024, 23:43
Let's Chat!
Niiice!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas already
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43Niiice!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas alreadyMeans I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Sep 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excitedScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43Niiice!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas alreadyMeans I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting
![]()
Brain's got a couple of back-up plans
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excitedScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43Niiice!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas alreadyMeans I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting
![]()
Brain's got a couple of back-up plansA Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Sep 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
Yeah!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:54we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excitedScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43Niiice!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas alreadyMeans I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting
![]()
Brain's got a couple of back-up plansA Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 23:56
Let's Chat!
Evening for me haha but Im good! At rehearsal TnT very bored as Im not in one scene lol
You?
24 Sep 2024, 23:58
Let's Chat!
I'm totally on board! Sounds real fun, maybe fall ball? Ariam has basically no plans right now, I promised Cass an Acacia & Ariam thread in fall ball with no details yetScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:54we should also do a thread with casey and zyair and ariam (as long as aston is cool with it!) i think it'd be so fun ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:46Lol I'm trying! The plan was I'd do one or two letters a month but I got too excitedScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:45you can always take it slow! maybe once zyair and casey get closer, case can tell him all about whats been going on? >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:43Niiice!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:41 ive been thinking so much about zyair that im writing his ability application out even though the apps arent open right now.......... as soon as edits are open i am READY >:)
Did another letter though I'm starting to run out of ideas alreadyMeans I've got a bigger challenge to make the mystery element of Casey's story more interesting
![]()
Brain's got a couple of back-up plansA Casey and Zyair thread/letter would be sweet!
Oh neat! What are you rehearsing? I'm in history class with no work to do, got my stuff done early so I'm just chillingOliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:56Evening for me haha but Im good! At rehearsal TnT very bored as Im not in one scene lol
You?