Back 8042 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

gooooood morning everyone

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
gooooood afternoon Bailey!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! How are you?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm nice, and you ?

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 16:31 gooooood afternoon Bailey!
hiii emily <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good too!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 16:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 16:31 gooooood afternoon Bailey!
hiii emily <3
How's you on this fine day? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
gooooood morning!

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Rhys! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 16:40
Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 16:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 16:31 gooooood afternoon Bailey!
hiii emily <3
How's you on this fine day? <3
im good! trying to get school done in a timely manner... focus is a struggle today

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8042 / 18141