Compliment the person above you!
Always loved your pfp and your ency is really neat and clean
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency's beautifully organised and I like your personality!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are so sympathic but I Kill you in a game... sorry !
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
Compliment the person above you!
I like your personality!!!
whoops no probs
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency looks so cool. Love the pfp as well
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
Compliment the person above you!
From what little I saw, your character seemed interesting to me!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
I love ur ency!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.