Back 8015 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey everyone!! :biggrin:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you? :innocent:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Working on getting registered in index and my first few rp's. I think my Ency is just about done, just need a family page.

You?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I discovered HIO! And I write RPs... :wise:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
fun!!

HiO is like the best XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:11 fun!!

HiO is like the best XD
I prefere a French version :lol: :sweatingbullets:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh fair yeah.

I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.

I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to. :lol:
Quinn, you’re BACK

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.

I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to. :lol:
I did 2 years of a French degree before being forced to change halfway.

I probably would be on the French site if I wasn't discouraged by how it worked out at uni...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:16
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.

I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to. :lol:
Quinn, you’re BACK
Yep!!! :biggrin: Got validated this morning :]
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:16
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.

I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to. :lol:
I did 2 years of a French degree before being forced to change halfway.

I probably would be on the French site if I wasn't discouraged by how it worked out at uni...
Aww sucks you had to change <3

I'm sure you can still do it if you wanted!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8015 / 18141