Back 8011 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

If we're on the subject of banners is this the time for me to advertise my shop


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:38
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:16
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:11 Can someone help me with image resizing?

Ava your banner is Awsome!!
Which image you need to resize?
Though you can use resizing website to do so..
Probably a banner? Its a little bit small.. its in my ency!
I see...how big would you like it?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:27 Hopping on the banner making trend, I made one for Ava! Not sure if I’ll go with this one since it’s so simplistic, but it’s cool anyway.

Image posted by the member
OOh pretty, i love the minimalism

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 03:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 02:40
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:27 Hopping on the banner making trend, I made one for Ava! Not sure if I’ll go with this one since it’s so simplistic, but it’s cool anyway.

Image posted by the member
Whoa! This is lovely!!
So is your reply! ;)
Yeah it was an awesome reply! :wow:

I was going "Ooo" in my head while I was reading it! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:48
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:38
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:16
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:11 Can someone help me with image resizing?

Ava your banner is Awsome!!
Which image you need to resize?
Though you can use resizing website to do so..
Probably a banner? Its a little bit small.. its in my ency!
I see...how big would you like it?
Right about half of the post? Ter leave space for the wand and outfit on the other half!

Edit: ai rly carrying me in making a family crest, I just dont have the time to draw it myself haha!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 10:39
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:48
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:38
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:16
Troy Lim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 07:11 Can someone help me with image resizing?

Ava your banner is Awsome!!
Which image you need to resize?
Though you can use resizing website to do so..
Probably a banner? Its a little bit small.. its in my ency!
I see...how big would you like it?
Right about half of the post? Ter leave space for the wand and outfit on the other half!

Edit: ai rly carrying me in making a family crest, I just dont have the time to draw it myself haha!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Hello!!
You can use this code to resize it:

Code: Select all

[img=200x200]insert image direct link[/img]

You can change the numbers to the size you wish.

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!! Im back!!!! :biggrin:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn!! Oliver!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily!! :wow:

Hii!!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:51 Emily!! :wow:

Hii!!!
You're back!!!

It feels like it was only yesterday! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8011 / 18141