Back 8007 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:54
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:51
Sage Willows wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:39 Image posted by the member

thoughts?
omg sage i LOVE the color scheme!! will you send the pics you used for ur fc? I want to make a banner for you with the purple/white >:)
thank you! yeah, i'll definitely send them to you! I did have to edit the photos slightly to match the colors- would you prefer the originals or the edited versions?

thank you everyone!! :D
the original! :] i can edit them myself if need be >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking about making some custom ball invitations...

Hmmm... :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh that will be super pretty! Is Emily going to the ball with anyone?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:24 Ohhh that will be super pretty! Is Emily going to the ball with anyone?
Ooo I imagine she'll let Casey tag along behind her like a little shadow. To help him get his social skills back on point! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:25
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:24 Ohhh that will be super pretty! Is Emily going to the ball with anyone?
Ooo I imagine she'll let Casey tag along behind her like a little shadow. To help him get his social skills back on point! :biggrin:
that will be fun to read :wow: god i really can't wait for the ball, oct 19 can't come soon enough

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:24 Ohhh that will be super pretty! Is Emily going to the ball with anyone?
well scouts definitely gonna be tagging along with emi!! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopping on the banner making trend, I made one for Ava! Not sure if I’ll go with this one since it’s so simplistic, but it’s cool anyway.

Image posted by the member

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:27
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:24 Ohhh that will be super pretty! Is Emily going to the ball with anyone?
well scouts definitely gonna be tagging along with emi!! >:)
Besties stick together!

AVA!! Lovely banner!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I assume Zyair will be there too? Scout and Zyair moments are always great!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
They really are! A much more peaceful pairing than Cay and Em :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8007 / 18141