Back 7997 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

morning

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage! How are you? 💛

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:19
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:16 hi emi!!! <3 im good! have some homework i need to do today that i put off for like 4 days lol

plus i need to write some letters between scoutie and zyn>:) specifically regarding ~the ball~
omg and i have to make them banners for it i forgot about that....
Yeah I've got banners to make too. But trying to get images that are decent for Em and Cay is proving difficult...

I also got up to "that scene" in DDLC... :sweatingbullets:
you gently pushed open the door? ;3

if u ever want some of the imgs ive edited of emily lmk and ill send them right over >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:19
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:16 hi emi!!! <3 im good! have some homework i need to do today that i put off for like 4 days lol

plus i need to write some letters between scoutie and zyn>:) specifically regarding ~the ball~
omg and i have to make them banners for it i forgot about that....
Yeah I've got banners to make too. But trying to get images that are decent for Em and Cay is proving difficult...

I also got up to "that scene" in DDLC... :sweatingbullets:
you gently pushed open the door? ;3

if u ever want some of the imgs ive edited of emily lmk and ill send them right over >:)
I did, and nothing I can do can bring her back ;)

Ooo I love your edits! I managed to get one for Casey, just Emily to do :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:24 Sage! How are you? 💛
hi, Emmy! been a bit mentally drained and had writers block but trying to power through today and get my replies done! got a nice cup of tea and coffee cake to help

how are you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:24 Sage! How are you? 💛
hi, Emmy! been a bit mentally drained and had writers block but trying to power through today and get my replies done! got a nice cup of tea and coffee cake to help

how are you?
I always try starting with a quip. That usually helps me out of my writer's block ^^

I'm good! Found some coffee cake and caramel brownies reduced in the shop! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:26
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:19
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:16 hi emi!!! <3 im good! have some homework i need to do today that i put off for like 4 days lol

plus i need to write some letters between scoutie and zyn>:) specifically regarding ~the ball~
omg and i have to make them banners for it i forgot about that....
Yeah I've got banners to make too. But trying to get images that are decent for Em and Cay is proving difficult...

I also got up to "that scene" in DDLC... :sweatingbullets:
you gently pushed open the door? ;3

if u ever want some of the imgs ive edited of emily lmk and ill send them right over >:)
I did, and nothing I can do can bring her back ;)

Ooo I love your edits! I managed to get one for Casey, just Emily to do :)
:[ poor sayori...

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai

Yeah...

Definitely didn't forget that the game tosses in new files as you go along... Ended up getting startled over the Happy Thoughts img... 😭

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
man im so excited for the ball >:) so many things to write.... so many storylines to develop >:) im excited to write zyair again muahaha i cant wait for PLOT.

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I got Tri-Cook Club (TCC) club thread out yesterday and today I got Golden Explorer Club thread out for Kim's clubs that he runs today woot. Feeling accomplished! Will get more done later. I may prioritize the clubs that actually have a bunch of members to do them first. We shall see. Depends on where my muse is heh. Remember, all clubs are always looking for new members! <3

I still got to get club threads out for the following, so expect them sometime soon!

nature club
fashion club
mischief makers!
clumsy club
blindfolded club
drama club
mystical creatures
asian society club

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 7997 / 18141