Back 7996 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:52
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:43
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33

I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some ^^
Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!! <3
Keeps me busy that's for sure! :biggrin: Also means I have something to chew on the next time I have a bit of an anxiety fit :lol:
aww yeah :[ Well at least you get something!! I like to use gum :lol: Cinnamon and Spirment are the best flavors XD
Same I use chewing gum! Spearmint gum helps with knots in my stomach if I ever get them ;)
yess!!! gum really helps me not bite my nails to!! Gum is so great XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:14
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:08 Cass should make Acacia his enemy
Don't you mean their? Cass uses they/them pronouns
Oops yes, my bad. Their enemy.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 07:45 Oooh, tell us! I’m thinking of killing off Irina’s father this year, during winter break? And ohhh. @Alexandria Clark How about your iNPC comforts her at the spring ball?

You said something about the you know, certain things in the office, didn’t you? And like, what if Cass tries to get her out?
ah, I've got a similar thing going on with @Aston Beckett, so he'll be quite busy at the ball with that.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Alexandria Clark wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 16:44
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 07:45 Oooh, tell us! I’m thinking of killing off Irina’s father this year, during winter break? And ohhh. @Alexandria Clark How about your iNPC comforts her at the spring ball?

You said something about the you know, certain things in the office, didn’t you? And like, what if Cass tries to get her out?
ah, I've got a similar thing going on with @Aston Beckett, so he'll be quite busy at the ball with that.


Hi stranger

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 16:45
Reducio
Alexandria Clark wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 16:44
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 07:45 Oooh, tell us! I’m thinking of killing off Irina’s father this year, during winter break? And ohhh. @Alexandria Clark How about your iNPC comforts her at the spring ball?

You said something about the you know, certain things in the office, didn’t you? And like, what if Cass tries to get her out?
ah, I've got a similar thing going on with @Aston Beckett, so he'll be quite busy at the ball with that.


Hi stranger
well hello there

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov
OOC Let's Chat!
*scribbles in the Plot dungeon*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hheeellloooooo everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie! How's you? ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi emi!!! <3 im good! have some homework i need to do today that i put off for like 4 days lol

plus i need to write some letters between scoutie and zyn>:) specifically regarding ~the ball~
omg and i have to make them banners for it i forgot about that....

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 17:16 hi emi!!! <3 im good! have some homework i need to do today that i put off for like 4 days lol

plus i need to write some letters between scoutie and zyn>:) specifically regarding ~the ball~
omg and i have to make them banners for it i forgot about that....
Yeah I've got banners to make too. But trying to get images that are decent for Em and Cay is proving difficult...

I also got up to "that scene" in DDLC... :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7996 / 18141