Back 7991 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

@Emiline Hunter

That was a good post!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Viviana De Santis wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:15 hello everyone!
Hi! How are you ?

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:08 Cass should make Acacia his enemy
Maybe! I'm not sure about doing lots and lots of threads with myself though.

I think Aston already said, but just a small reminder for future that Cass does use they/them pronouns 👍

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Who knows cute half up half down hair stiles cuz I’m failing to find some

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:16 @Emiline Hunter

That was a good post!!!
Thanks. it was so fun to write

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 10:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:16 @Emiline Hunter

That was a good post!!!
Thanks. it was so fun to write
Remind me what our next was going to be about

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon! :wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi Emily!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you? ;)

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aëlys Walley wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 13:14 Hi! How are you? ;)
Hello and good morning! I'm doing well - deciding if I should start my day and do some errands or try and write something first. How're you?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 7991 / 18141