Back 7990 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 08:04 Hello eeryone
EM, Im gonna work on my reply today!
EMILINE! Take your time!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Im working on Simon's thread rn. But ill take my time!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo will have to read that one too when it's ready!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ill tell you when i post it!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Posted EM. That is definitely my longest post. My fingers hurt from typing so much. lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass should make Acacia his enemy

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard
I'll be right back. got to have breakfast!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 09:08 Cass should make Acacia his enemy
Don't you mean their? Cass uses they/them pronouns

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone!

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
Back 7990 / 18141