22 Sep 2024, 05:25
Let's Chat!
She wants to ship them and make them a couple, so potential plot twists where they comfort each other, I guess.Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
22 Sep 2024, 05:27
Let's Chat!
major zyair story spoilers >>> after scout stops being so angsty mrah mrah about her dhampirism and her and zyair become closer, either eba (his older sister) or his mother is going to pass away, and its gonna throw him for a total whirlwind! i havent totally plotted out what will happen to a t since its yr4-5 things, but someone will die and it will destroy zy >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
and ofc, since zy was there for scout when she was going through a rough patch, she's gonna be there for him!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
22 Sep 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhhh nothing like family drama to bring people together! Can't wait, even though there will be angst, Ariam will sent letters of congratulations when they finally get together! Cause my kid has no plans for romance yet so probably can't give good adviceScout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:27major zyair story spoilers >>> after scout stops being so angsty mrah mrah about her dhampirism and her and zyair become closer, either eba (his older sister) or his mother is going to pass away, and its gonna throw him for a total whirlwind! i havent totally plotted out what will happen to a t since its yr4-5 things, but someone will die and it will destroy zy >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
and ofc, since zy was there for scout when she was going through a rough patch, she's gonna be there for him!
Aston will have a bit of that too, him starting to push people away after his issues with his mother will lead to him finally confessing to his love interest at the fifth year fall ball
| ΛΛΛ β ΛΛΛ Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
β¬β.Λ Ariam Vargas |
22 Sep 2024, 05:35
Let's Chat!
cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and more
i love reading ur posts ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
22 Sep 2024, 05:36
Let's Chat!
Oof, like the lore. Both Eugenia and Irina will have plot twists I havenβt decided on yet.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:27major zyair story spoilers >>> after scout stops being so angsty mrah mrah about her dhampirism and her and zyair become closer, either eba (his older sister) or his mother is going to pass away, and its gonna throw him for a total whirlwind! i havent totally plotted out what will happen to a t since its yr4-5 things, but someone will die and it will destroy zy >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
and ofc, since zy was there for scout when she was going through a rough patch, she's gonna be there for him!
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
22 Sep 2024, 05:38
Let's Chat!
Ahhh thank you so much!! It's especially nice coming from you since I love your writing so much!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:35 cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and morei love reading ur posts ;o
I need more plans for Ariam, hopefully the balls and other stuff will give me some inspo
Aston got not one but two whole plot lines planned, though tbh I can't wait for the romance one to end, I want my boy to be happy!
| ΛΛΛ β ΛΛΛ Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
β¬β.Λ Ariam Vargas |
22 Sep 2024, 05:45
Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:38Ahhh thank you so much!! It's especially nice coming from you since I love your writing so much!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:35 cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and morei love reading ur posts ;o
I need more plans for Ariam, hopefully the balls and other stuff will give me some inspo
Aston got not one but two whole plot lines planned, though tbh I can't wait for the romance one to end, I want my boy to be happy!
@Eugenia Karageorgiadi u could always start with something familial, but if ur chara is a special race u could always do something built on that! like scout with her whole 'hating the fact that shes a vampire' thing
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
22 Sep 2024, 07:06
Let's Chat!
Scoutie your post! It was just... Mwah!
Will do a reply at some point today!
Will do a reply at some point today!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 07:30
Let's Chat!
Both of them are humans and I have some things in mind. Just, in what order and if I should put them eg: when should Irinaβs father die?Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:45Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:38Ahhh thank you so much!! It's especially nice coming from you since I love your writing so much!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:35 cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and morei love reading ur posts ;o
I need more plans for Ariam, hopefully the balls and other stuff will give me some inspo
Aston got not one but two whole plot lines planned, though tbh I can't wait for the romance one to end, I want my boy to be happy!![]()
![]()
thank u boo that means a lot to me!! if u ever want to do some more ariam/zyair threads lmk!! always happy to loan zyair out so others can further their characters development lol >:)
@Eugenia Karageorgiadi u could always start with something familial, but if ur chara is a special race u could always do something built on that! like scout with her whole 'hating the fact that shes a vampire' thing
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
22 Sep 2024, 07:33
Let's Chat!
Hello hello! Are we talking plots?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones