21 Sep 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
D'awww!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
AngelFyre makes anything look good
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
21 Sep 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
I miss RP'ing with AF...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
hi boo
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Sep 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
Yum! Did a shopping trip for ma and just chilling before I go for a quick walkScout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:00hi boohow r u today? im so glad its saturday lol i slept until noon! and then i had leftover sushi and rice for breakfast y u m
Also thinking of ideas for a possible thread with Col! (Even though he just replied to a thread
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
21 Sep 2024, 18:04
Let's Chat!
Aww, you should send her a gentle reminder via owl if its been a bit for a reply
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
21 Sep 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
Aww I always feel really bad when I do that because I know people can get really busy and simply lose track of timeSimon Kincaid wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:04 Aww, you should send her a gentle reminder via owl if its been a bit for a reply
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 18:07
Let's Chat!
then I shall on your behalf when I next talk with herEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:06Aww I always feel really bad when I do that because I know people can get really busy and simply lose track of timeSimon Kincaid wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:04 Aww, you should send her a gentle reminder via owl if its been a bit for a reply![]()
Which is completely understandable
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)